20 May 2019

Ms Beat philosophy



Sharing a new song is always exciting and a bit scary...
Having written this chorus at the end of last summer, it's been left to simmer plenty! But, with new recordings on my mind for later this year, I was looking at my song catalogue to see what tracks might be worth publishing...

So I picked up where I left off and here we are with a brand new piece of Ms Beat philosophy ;)

I always loved the 80s hit Don't Worry Be Happy -
probably since I have always been a worrier myself - and I wanted to write a similar cheerful pick-me-up song, I originally saw the phrase 'catch your breath' on an Instagram graphic design post and heard it as a sung line straight away...

If you love it - share it - cos #sharingiscaring

Find my EPs on iTunes
Or seek SheBeat out on Amazon or Spotify
Twitter me 
@shebeatmusic
Facebook.com/shebeatmusic
Soundcloud.com/shebeat

No comments:

Post a Comment