28 October 2021

SheBeat's #ScottishMusicScene on K107

 


There's a new music radio show in town... 

This ain't my first radio rodeo but it's my first dabble since I moved to Scotland a year ago. I love sharing music by grassroots independent artists and bands like myself, and I love community radio so this is a win all 'round.

So pleased to join the lovely team at K107 in Kirkcaldy, I'm onto episode 3 this week (Thursdays 6-8pm), and you can listen to all episodes again - whenever it suits your new music listening hours - using this link to find my show button: https://www.k107.co.uk/listen-again 

I've been trawling Facebook groups, Spotify playlists and hitting up local pals for recommends to find hideen treasures (and more obvious treasures, too haha) so don't be shy if you're a part of the scene this show is for you & I'd be happy to get songs/ events/ guests suggested - just @ me on insta or twitter @shebeatmusic 

Linktree for social and streaming links https://linktr.ee/shebeatmusic 



No comments:

Post a Comment