27 April 2020

Lockdown inspo


Lockdown has been bringing all the creativity to the front & it's been wonderful to watch so may live streams on social media from bedrooms, lounges and gardens across the globe... Never one not to #joinin I also have been doing live stream gigs and even attempted a lockdown episode of SheBeat Meets in the comfort of the Facebook group... you can catch up just head over and look at the videos menu...  

I've written a lockdown song - who hasn't? But I am loving it cos my friend & producer Ian White at Brawsome Productions in Edinburgh added all kinds of sixties lushness to my original vocals & guitar... you can hear it during a #ListeningParty on Friday May 1 @shebeatmusic Insta, FB and Twittering (tech allowing, anyone else finding the wifi melting under all the staying home extra pressure on the broadband in your postcode?) at 7pm... you can stream it in all the digital places from Sunday May 3

I've also been taking time to create some YouTube content for us to enjoy - so look that up & I've been transcribing and updating episodes of SheBeat Meets for SLAG Mag, which has been enjoyable - remember you can binge catchup/ listen again to all the Brum Radio episodes here 

Stay safe Beat lovers xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment