13 April 2018

Liverpool Soundcity Homecoming Queen

 
I'm super proud to be performing in my hometown at the most excellent festival Liverpool Soundcity this May... I'm a long time fan and punter of this festi, which with 10 years under its belt, went from free city centre multi-venue event to standalone Docks site supernova headliner big bash!
 
Back to its roots for 2018, this year's fest is in the much celebrated and regenerated Baltic Triangle and I'm performing in the afternoon on the opening day Saturday May 5th
(which means you'll defo see me pogoing to the DMAs later on!)
 
You will not regret popping along, such fantastic music and great fun peoples (I've made mates for lyf at this do) and I'll be enjoying a Homecoming Queen drink or three, so do join me!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment